Thursday, September 22, 2011

Diary of a social welfare dependant: part 1

Okay, so I know its not come to that extreme for me BUT and this is a big but (heh big butt), I'm gonna have to go sign on today >.<. Normally I wouldn't mind getting free money off the government and (If you live in Ireland you'd understand this) god knows I deserve that money.

But the one thing I do have my reservations about is how long it will take to process my claim, my pregnant 19 year old sister has been waiting for about the last 6 months to get her money (big ass backdated pay), I mean what the fuck like a pregnant 19 year old living out of home has to wait 6 months before she can get the money that will let her split the rent with her boyfriend, get food and make them warm.

I'll be damned if I let that happen to me, I need to save up enough money to be able to visit my girlfriend in England and I know I'll just go insane if the welfare inspector that I'll be dealing with today flips me the bird and makes me wait months to get that money.

No comments:

Post a Comment