Tuesday, September 20, 2011

21st Birthday madness

So it was my birthday on Saturday night and well let me tell you about insanity.

I headed out with my two sisters one of their boyfriends and their friend. We got together at my house for the usual pre drink banter and then proceded to head to Costelloe's tavern. We got there any way and the craic had already started without me most of the lads were there ahead of time .

But I suppose the night wasn't to be without some amount of drama 4 of the lads that came out for it got kicked out because 2 were underage and 2 didn't have ID. After much ass kissing I managed to get my sister who was underage kept inside the bar area.

Beer pong was the next order of business and I ended up getting owned we had about 3 or 4 games of beer pong we decided to leave as this barfly decided to put the moves on my 17 year old sister, now at that stage I was alright but after we left Charlie Chaplin's things took a weird turn.

We tried getting back to Costelloe's but by that time there was a bouncer  and my youngest sister and her friend didn't have any ID.

At that particular time in the frame of events it had started pissing rain so we legged it down to the hotel at the bottom of the street (Pery's). Anyone who knows limerick city will know that Catherine street on a Saturday night isn't the best part of town to be walking in but I digress, in fact I used to be a professional digresser.

We got into pery's and got our drinks, I was about halfway through a jack and coke when this dude came up to me asking me who the fuck I was.

Turns out I had gatecrashed this random girls 21st so my party all left then we got a cab back home.

I was told that by the end of the night I looked like this.

Yeah its true I did end up looking like this on Saturday haha
Enjoy you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment