Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I've never felt so freakin tired



God damnit you'd think seeing as I make it to bed every night for about 11ish o'clock I wouldn't be SO FUCKING TIRED, but no I have to get up and be in FÁS for half 8 every morning. Please mister Fás dude make it easier on me I'm begging you for my next course just make the clock in times around half 2 in the afternoon I miss my sleep in.
                                                                                                                ^
I'm not kidding here either folks, I wake up every morning looking like this.|

And come home every evening looking like that _______________________>.

Oh well them's the draws I suppose, hopefully I'll be able to get a job with better hours than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment